Hello & Welcome to our first Blanket Stitch challenge!
For our first challenge we wanted to make something fairly easy, and something that everyone can join in.
So to kick us off with the sewing challenges is Making an Egg Cosy!
Watch the video below to see how I made my egg cosy.
- You can enter the challenge a total of three times, with three different pieces.
- You must link directly to the post/s on your blog and not to the homepage.
- You can enter elsewhere as many times as you like.
- You must provide a link to our blog on your post.
- You can use whatever materials you like, but there must be some element of sewing on the piece you create.
This is the basic way I made my egg cosy, you can go as low key or as out there as you like, be creative and see what you come up with!
This challenge is open until 11.30pm GMT Tuesday 18th June 2013.
The winner will be announced on Sunday 30th June 2013 and will be selected by Carol & myself.
The winner will get their work featured on our site indefinitely as well as a 5% discount (with no expiry date – incase you want to wait for some new products to be added) for our store.
Thanks for entering our challenge, please let all your craft friends know, and share where you can!
And do let us know if you have any ideas for any sewing challenges in the future.
Enjoy crafting your egg cosy, we can’t wait to see them!